Areas of Practice
TRANSACTIONAL REAL ESTATE
For every type of real estate transaction (buying, selling, or refinancing), Stark Law, PLLC can assist you through the entire process. And most importantly, all of our services are provided at a competitive, flat fee. Here’s how we can help:
- Drafting or reviewing the purchase and sale agreement
- Conducting the title search
- Issuing the title insurance policies
- Conducting the closing
Stark Law, PLLC also offers estate planning services including:
- Last Will and Testament (Will): A written document that lays out your wishes and dictates what happens to your estate upon your passing.
- Power of Attorney (POA): A document that provides the ability for someone you trust to act on your behalf for financial or other purposes prior to your passing.
- Advance Directive for Health Care: Also known as a living will or personal directive this document appoints an individual or individuals to make health care decisions on your behalf in the event you are unable to do so.
- Revocable or Irrevocable Trust: A way to transfer assets to beneficiaries upon your passing efficiently outside of the Probate process and can be used to minimize estate taxes between spouses.
HOMEOWNER’S ASSOCIATIONS, PROPERTY MANAGERS & DEVELOPERS
From drafting original declarations, bylaws, rules and regulations, and public offering statements through amendments and the day-to-day legal concerns of operating a homeowner’s or condominium association, Stark Law, PLLC is able to provide a full range of services to homeowner's associations, property managers, and developers.
BUSINESS FORMATION & TRANSACTIONS
Stark Law, PLLC can also assist with business formation of LLCs, S Corps, and C Corps, as well as asset mergers, acquisitions, and sales.